Accounting software helps a small business owner to track & monitor all his expenses and transactions in a month. It provides various financial reports to understand & analyze business health.
India’s Consumer Price Index ( CPI ) growth was measured at 5.0 % YoY in Jun 2018 which when compared to that of May was 4.9 %.
Before moving to accounts receivable management first, let’s find out what’s the definition of accounts receivable management.
Accounts receivable referred to as the collection of due payments or credit sale payments a company or business owed to its customers. Continue reading “8 best ways to turn accounts receivable into cash”
Having a creative idea can’t only help a startup to grow. The one & only aim or goal of every startup business is to grow financially also to maintain financial stability throughout its lifetime. But the path to achieving this goal is not that easy for startups.
Project budgeting is the process of allocating or assigning a cost for a particular project. This cost includes all expenses need to run the project like new equipment purchase, employee costs, average delay costs, operating cost etc.
Financial statement analysis can be referred to as the analysis of financial reports like balance sheet etc. This analysis can be done quarterly or annually as per the business requirement. It helps to assess the past, current & future financial situations of the business.
Budgeting is the backbone of every start-up. Foresee cash crunch before get sunk in the debt ocean. From simple to complex budgeting do everything with ease. Budgeting can save your business from sinking in debt burden.
Why companies or say start-up companies need a fully fledged budget plan to successfully run their business? But the question is why? What will happen if they just spend money on priority expenses without following any plan?
Lets’ define cash in a scientific way. If we take the company as a human body then cash is the blood. Then why blood, because it’s the most needed thing same as oxygen. A human can’t survive without blood and oxygen and a company can’t run without money, which is cash and human resource, which is an employee.
Every year many startups have been joining the startup journey but few exist for a longer period. The only way to survive in this competitive world is to have a strong marketing or business growth strategy.
When the liabilities of a company or entity become higher than assets, this situation called insolvency and the company called as insolvent.
Finance minister Arun Jaitley announced budget 2018 on 1st February 2018. This budget brings some disappointment for investors also for some other sectors as custom duty hiked.
Arun Jaitley said that he proposed this budget keeping in mind the growth of Indian economy.
Here are some highlights of “Budget 2018”
Capital Budgeting is a process which analyzes the frequency of return on long-term & short-term investments to be made by a business. Capital Budgeting is same as Investment appraisal.
Capital Budgeting is an important & complex task as the analysis needs to be accurate to determine the return value of investments.
Every year new start-up’s join the business industry with creative ideas and with a hope to establish themselves as business giants but some fail in achieving this goal.
Since its implementation on 1st July, 2017 GST has been always in the news due to its high tax rates & bit complicated tax slabs also Govt faces lots of criticism for it.
Recently RBI forecast GDP growth rate at 7.3% (2017-18), which is lower than last year’s GDP growth rate. To main economic stability and for a higher GDP growth Government decided to revise tax rates.
On Friday Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announced new tax rates after a long & fruitful discussion with GST council members.
NB: Read if you are a Student or Entrepreneur or Professional in a company.
For a very long time I have been thinking and practicing about how to improve people’s ability to be successful and in a way learning. It has always occurred to me why when a good tool or process is given to a good candidate result in higher output, but even better tools and processes fail for bad candidates.
The primary thing we all know is interest. But once that’s achieved you still suffer from bad output. Then I come across is intensity of interest. Then the motivation and gain of the intensity of interest. But still it was hard.
Then recently I concluded, everyone is missing some core things that they need to know to leverage and intensify their speed towards becoming the better self. The followings are key essential human characteristics that need to be correctly identified and practiced:
2. Problem solving 101
3. Responsibility, Objective clarity and ownership
4. Science and engineering of successful networking and practice to leverage daily.
5. Effective Googling (Or, you can say effective way of asking question and finding answers)[because if you can’t google correctly you get garbage ]
6. Emotional intelligence (a basic average here is still good)
Each of these points have many broad steps if practiced will work really fast in your favor.
I think these foundations and principles of getting successful should be taught to entrepreneurs, professionals, students and even normal people in their curricula. Even Superman had Kryptonite These are actually not difficult and can be taught and practiced easily.
So I have started sessions for our employees weekly. In future I’ll conduct this in colleges we normally get interns and hires from. We hope we can get people who already practiced and acquainted in these processes.
We’ll continuously post things on our blog and what we discussed here each week. Please do subscribe to our blog to get the email notifications when we post new things. You can find the subscription form here: http://eepurl.com/b0-UQL
So last week we introduced a cool new feature called saved searches and we introduced a budgeting of such. With this tool you can save the search that you frequently do and a bit frustrated to filter the Cash summery every time.
As shown in the picture. Once you searched something in the cash summery, click on the star icon to save that search. You can keep the dates boundary for your search or keep it open for adjusting to any date.
Plus you can mention the budgets you want to create. You can do budgeting for either income or expense for now.
This kind of budgeting would help you in budgeting expenses for a particular project or for a particular employee or activity that you tagged.
We’ll soon publish a video explaining what more and effective you can do with this tool. Till then ponder over your own ideas and create fabulous saved searches and budgets for them. And do let us know how it helped you.
Try it. See ya.
Training and education are important part of a healthy organization. You need to help employees improve their skills. Also you need to take business coaching continuously. That way you always remain more knowledgeable, advanced and well functioning organization.
WHAT ALL YOU NEED TRAINING AT:
- Technical & job oriented : New coding language, new form of marketing, sales and customer support.
- Communications & behavioral : You can reduce 30% work load just by communicating better amongst your teammates and to customers.
- Cultural & team-coordination : If you have all people share same cultural philosophy for your organization, you’ll attract more customers and good staffs to your organization. And team-coordination training make your team to work to achieve the same goal.
- Customer Induction : This is not a training but an education. Monthly once you need to invite one of your customer to your place for 3-4 hours, or may be on a dinner. Gather all of your team. Let the customer tell their story. How they do shopping and how they use your product or service. And make all the employees, be it marketing person, sales person, accountant, managers, HR person, product people or your office staff, to understand how they can improve the experience for your customer.
- Listening & questioning methodologies : Although it’s a part of communications training, I want to highlight it as a regular exercise. Every week, your employees should learn to question and then listen to the other person. This exercise will gradually boost the performance, understanding, confidence and ultimately the creativeness and innovativeness of each person.
NOW HERE’S MULTIPLE METHODS TO DO THIS:
- Have a small library. Else here an eLibrary with Kindle.
- Subscribe to Udemy etc annual plan for your team.
- Invite expert speakers or trainers to your organization.
- Sponsor your employees to workshop events.
Now what are the other training that should be included? What are other sources of training?