Whenever we meditate about content marketing one thing came into our mind is blog & article.
Every year many startups have been joining the startup journey but few exist for a longer period. The only way to survive in this competitive world is to have a strong marketing or business growth strategy.
Training and education are important part of a healthy organization. You need to help employees improve their skills. Also you need to take business coaching continuously. That way you always remain more knowledgeable, advanced and well functioning organization.
WHAT ALL YOU NEED TRAINING AT:
- Technical & job oriented : New coding language, new form of marketing, sales and customer support.
- Communications & behavioral : You can reduce 30% work load just by communicating better amongst your teammates and to customers.
- Cultural & team-coordination : If you have all people share same cultural philosophy for your organization, you’ll attract more customers and good staffs to your organization. And team-coordination training make your team to work to achieve the same goal.
- Customer Induction : This is not a training but an education. Monthly once you need to invite one of your customer to your place for 3-4 hours, or may be on a dinner. Gather all of your team. Let the customer tell their story. How they do shopping and how they use your product or service. And make all the employees, be it marketing person, sales person, accountant, managers, HR person, product people or your office staff, to understand how they can improve the experience for your customer.
- Listening & questioning methodologies : Although it’s a part of communications training, I want to highlight it as a regular exercise. Every week, your employees should learn to question and then listen to the other person. This exercise will gradually boost the performance, understanding, confidence and ultimately the creativeness and innovativeness of each person.
NOW HERE’S MULTIPLE METHODS TO DO THIS:
- Have a small library. Else here an eLibrary with Kindle.
- Subscribe to Udemy etc annual plan for your team.
- Invite expert speakers or trainers to your organization.
- Sponsor your employees to workshop events.
Now what are the other training that should be included? What are other sources of training?
For the first time I did a to do work list in the morning before coming to office; as quite a few successful entrepreneurs I know does. I used to do it after coming to office or else at night before sleeping.
The difference I feel is quite drastic.
Night is best for creative thinking, long term strategies and so milestones. But morning ones before office is best for very short-term planning. Just Today.
Wow! It feels like you’ll get more work done during the day and rapidly move forward.
What’s your experience and how do you make yourself check the boxes out?