Once you’ve achieving recommended CIH, for couple of months and continuous good sales for 6-8 months, your next job as a business owner should be about straightening the revenue curve.
Might be now your revenue graph seems like this:
What you want to make it is like this:
Look we are not growing our revenues like anything, but we are ensuring our revenues curve straightens towards top. This ensures we can at least have this many revenue at any given month. It removes the basic fear of decision making if you don’t know if your next month sales will plummet. This also can help you in planning your hiring, fund planning, stock planning etc. This makes you now a serious businessman.
Now if we study the current graph of yours it might be a result of the issue of sales or product delivery. But now an effective CEO needs to ensure his curves are straightened on top of which he can make baseline decisions as we just discussed above.
Now let’s see the few steps necessary to make it happen:
- Ensure your sales guys are motivated continuously, well trained, and perfectly compensated.
- Ensure your delivery people have tools to make work faster.
- Ensure you created and operational structure & efficiency into the system.
- Ensure you align your company according to a profitable market segment.
- Now push the sales & hire if necessary.
And now ensure minimum target is set and make sure your organisation achieve it each month or quarter. Hope it helps
Ask us if you need any help doing these planning inside SlickAccount.