Why most small business owners are unprofitable?
1. They don’t know at which price point to sell.
2. They don’t know who to sell and why.
3. They don’t understand marketing is more strategy, positioning, messaging and customer segment than tools to reach more people.
4. Good books on Sells are lesser read. They read more books on marketing.
5. Most are fearful when approaching to a client. They fear about if they’ll lose the sells, even before understanding whether they are his target or not. They don’t know how to say NO.
6. Basically most are not confident about their business.
7. They never really keep a track of their progress and goals.
8. They don’t give importance to the relationship between finance and their organisation.
So if any of the above defines you. You’re most likely doomed to fail.
If you are one of these then ping me with your email id to email@example.com and in one line what your business does. SlickAccount is going to send you a list of tools, books, blog links that can make you better in all the above areas on the 1st birthday of SlickAccount on 19th July, 2014. Plus you will get a free subscription to Profitability University Newsletter starting from September.